Sunday, May 22, 2011

 Yesterday we surprised my parents by just showing up and helping them plant their garden. They do a huge garden every year. I was talking to my mom on the phone and she kept saying how she didn't know if she was ever going to get her garden in because they are so busy. So I thought I should go help them because we eat a lot of the food out of their garden and they are always so good to help us out. So at the last minute I said to Jonathon I'm going to my parents house to help with the garden I don't know when I will be home and I will take Nellie with me. I then came inside and saw Andrew laying on the couch watching T.V. and said to him what are you doing? He said nothing. I said good your coming to mom and dads to help. And so he did. Nellie had so much fun. She loves to go there. When we got there she said I love coming to Grandma's. Here Nellie is making a crown.
 She's a beautiful princess now she can come help us.
 Helping plant. She loved every second of this.

 Taking a break to swing. She can't go to Grandma's and not swing.



 She was such a good helper. I was so impressed with her. She also took time to play in the sandbox. She helped get the pipes for Grandpa. Also she hit him in the the head a few times with the pipes. When we got done planting everything I said to Nellie we will be leaving soon to head back home and Nellie said no not yet I haven't gotten to play inside yet. So she got to play inside for a little bit. She managed to fit in all the things she does at Grandma's in the short time we were there.
 We also got to watch this lizard for a few minutes. Nellie said to me mom catch it so I can  hold it. Ummm ya right Nellie I'm not touching that thing.
 On the way home we got to see a train. Nellie loved it.
 Nellie got a little bored on the way home so she had fun playing with Andrew's hat.
We are home and had so much fun. I'm glad that my parents live so close that we can go out for the day. We worked them to the core and we are so tired.

1 comment:

Brant and Jana said...

You are so good! and I'm not going for the lizard either :)