Thursday, May 26, 2011

 We went to a splash pad for the first time a few days ago. We went with my sister and her kids. We had so much fun.


 Daxton would watch  the kids jump off the rocks so he thought he needed to do it too.

 Daxton would go play for a little bit then go and sit with Anna and eat and then go back and play again.
 Nellie jumping off the rocks.



 I thought it was so cute Talon put his arm around Daxton.

 Nellie loved playing in this little water fall.



 Daxton really loved the water fall.
 All the kids.
 Daxton loved all of the different snacks Anna brought. I'm not a very good mom I didn't bring the good snacks like Anna.
Anna gave Daxton a chocolate cookie. He loved it.

1 comment:

Jess Mangum said...

lovely weather!! I must say woman, you are looking amazing.. WOOT WOOT!!!