Friday, May 20, 2011

 Well this post is all out of order because I haven't really figured out this whole new thing blogger is doing. Oh well I will just go with it. At the end of March we painted one wall in Jonathon's office Chicago Bulls red. Then we had to wait 30 days to put these pictures up. So I'm happy to say Jonathon's office is finally finished.
 He has lots of Bulls things. We love it in there.
 The pictures in the frames on the side are pictures of baby bulls players.
 Andrew and Daxton are the best of buds. They are so cute. Half the time when Andrew leaves the house Daxton will get upset and throw a little fit.

 We went to the park today. We had so much fun.



 Nellie said to me mom look I'm danger girl.







 Daxton loves to help me with the dishwasher all the time. I'm really not a fan of him helping but it's cute.

 I guess he was thirsty.
 Daxtons first time swimming. He loves it.
 Nellie has been taking swimming lessons the past two weeks and today was her last day. My parents came and watched her. She was so excited to have them there. So was Daxton. Here is Daxton and Grandpa playing.

 This how he was every day. He would walk around and pick up all the gross stuff off the ground. If he wasn't doing that he was trying to get into the pool. Let's just say I was really happy today was Nellie's last day.

 Nellie is such a fast learner. She did so good. She can swim under water and float on her back. Now when we take her swimming it will be so much fun. Shes really excited because now she can jump off the diving board.

 She would get bored waiting for her turn so she would sit there and practice holding her breath under water. I thought it was cute.
 Floating on her back.
 Swimming underwater.

She had so much fun and loved every second of it. We will have to take her swimming alot this summer.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Your hair is so cute! I haven't seen it that short in sooo long! Your kids are too cute! I love that Daxton was just helping himself to a drink!