Monday, May 9, 2011


We had a very busy week last week. The kids and I went to my parents house last Saturday. My sister and her kids came too. Daxton and Talon playing.

Grandma reading to the kids.
Daxton playing.
They loved to jump off the blankets.


Nellie dressed up as a beautiful princess.
Playing in the sandbox.
Sand castle.
Rode bikes.
We made crowns one day.
Played at the park alot.

Nellie is wearing the hat I used to wear when I played T-ball.
Daxton loved that Grandma let him out of the stroller and let him push it.

Taking a break from playing.
I learned how to ride a bike with training wheels.

Anna took the kids on a hike.
Daxton loved to empty all the books off of Grandma's book shelf.




They got to eat lunch outside everyday. They thought it was so fun.
Daxton loved to help Grandma rearrange her cupboards.


We came home on Thursday. When we got home we got to watch Grady for a few hours. Daxton thought it was great to have Grady help him take everything out of the drawer.

On Friday my brother Karl graduated and I volunteered to watch all the kids. So we had a water party.


After swimming waiting for everyone to get home the kids started doing tricks.
Karl with his family. Karl graduated with high honors. Which I think is really cool considering he has a family and works full time.
Jana made this cake.

Friday after the graduation party Jonathon and I went to Vegas to ride on a helicopter. It was so much fun. My parents stayed with the kids for the night. My parents are always so good to help us out all the time.
On Saturday Jonathon took me shopping. He really spoiled me.
This is on Saturday after we got home. I gave Daxton some blueberries. He loved them.


This is on Sunday morning. Daxton loves to make a mess.
I guess he had big plans to use a lot of wax paper for something. We just don't know for what.

No comments: