This was at Jonathon's parents house. Jonathon's brother put a movie on and Daxton sat there like this for a long time. Jonathon and I were shocked because he usually wont watch T.V. that long.
He loves playing with Nellie.
He really loves to climb anything he can. When you tell him no he laughs and laughs at you.
Nellie reading a book to me. Don't mind her really messy room.
Daxton loves to play at the park.


He's waving in this picture.
Yesterday I took Nellie to the Doctor. She has had a fever off and on since Sunday and then yesterday started complaining about her ear hurting. So while we waited for the Doctor she pretending she was the Doctor.
Sad to say she has a double ear infection and a sinus infection. We got some medicine and she is tons better today.
2 comments:
He is so Handsome. I can't believe its been 10 months all ready! Congrats on having such happy kids!
Cutest picture ever of Daxton in front of the TV at Jon's parents house. Also can't believe its been ten months.
Easter looked like so much fun, your parents showed us some pics when they got back, but I like yours with the explainations of what was going on. Wished we could have been there. Hope Nellie gets feeling better soon.
Post a Comment