Sunday, September 30, 2012

 I celebrated my 29th birthday a few days ago. I started the day out dropping a brand new bottle of vanilla while trying to make my cake. I wasn't going to make a cake but Jonathon insisted that I have one.
 After the cake fiasco Daxton and I picked Nellie up from school and headed to Jumping Jacks. We had a ton of fun there.














 The cake. It was a chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting. One of my very favorites. I made a small one so we wouldn't have a ton left over.

 These awesome cookies are from my aunt. This year she has made cookies for each one of her nieces and nephews for their birthdays. She makes the cookies look like some of their favorite things. Mine was baking, canning, chicken and running. And they were very delicious. I had a hard time eating them. They were done so good.
 On Saturday we had a little party for my niece Samantha and I. Anna made us cupcakes and then put them in the shape of how old we are.

Yes there was 29 candles in there and no it didn't burn the house down. I did have all the kids help me blow them out. I had a great birthday. I loved getting to spend so much time with my family.

1 comment:

The Cumming Fam said...

WOMAN! You told me you weren't making your birthday cake...I should come a paddle your hind end! Nobody should make their own birthday cake. If I would have known I would have been making it for you! Mental note for me, next year just bake a cake for Amanda's birthday. Of course it won't taste as good....but still!

But by the way, glad you had a good birthday. :) Thanks for letting us come play!