We started Oct. out with both kids getting strep throat. We took them to the doctor and got them some antibiotics. The next day we found out that both kids were allergic to the antibiotics and got them on a different one. Now they are both doing great.
Nellie missed a few days of school so I had her to some work sheets. Daxton wanted to do some as well.
Friday we went to the corn maze with my family. We do this every year and have so much fun.
On Saturday Jonathon and I went to Las Vegas for the day to celebrate our anniversary. We went to the show wicked. We loved it. We also did some shopping. My parents were so kind to stay with the kids.
Jonathon wanted me to take this picture of the dragon. I took it before the play even started and some lady came over and chewed me out saying I couldn't take any pictures in the theater.
We found this cool car outside of the theater.
And today Nellie finally got her hair cut. She has been begging me for weeks to cut it. I finally gave in. I cut six inches off her hair.

No comments:
Post a Comment