We have been really busy the past few weeks. Samantha, Grady, Talon, Daxton and Nellie enjoying a little picnic.
Nellie found this plastic bag and put it on and then said I'm a kangaroo because I have this pouch in the front.
Nellie had her last day of preschool. Jonathon and I got to go with her and watch a little movie her teacher put together and look at all the things she learned through out the year.
Nellie and her teacher Miss Mary.
One day I thought it would be fun for the kids to run through the sprinklers. This was their first time doing it so I wasn't sure if they would like it or not but they loved it.
I made some cinnamon rolls. I turned my back for a second and Daxton climbed up on the counter and started eating the frosting. When I turned around and caught him he smiled and said it's good good. That's what he always says when he like something.
If you can see his shirt is says Hello my name is trouble. Fits him perfectly.
We got lucky to watch our cousin Bennett for a few hours. The kids loved having a baby around.
We laid him on the blanket and Daxton thought he needed to lay by him on the blanket too.
Daxton helping. He's trying to get Bennetts toy for him.
Daxton's been into wearing sun glasses lately.
So we bought him a pair.
Nellie got some too.
We love going to the splash pads.
We built a huge fort.
Splash pad with Samantha.
Having some fun with Grandpa in the wheel chair.
Good-Bye 2016!
9 years ago










1 comment:
Thank you SO much for watching Bennett. I am so glad we got to see you!
Post a Comment