We had another busy weekend. Jonathon's whole family was in town so we got to spend some time with them. Here is Nellie with her cousin's Hudson, Ashlyn, and Karianne.
Nellie holding Austin.
All the cousins.
Jonathon's whole family.
Jonathon and I put together a water balloon fight. Zach helped us out.
We took our balloons over to Jonathon's parents house and bombed everyone.
Joe got the hose.
Karianne took a turn with the hose as well.
Nellie loves to ride the jeep at Grandpa's. Elsie is taking her for a ride.
Daxton loves to play with this lawnmower.
Daxton and I swinging together.
Hudson take Nellie for a ride.
Jonathon and Daxton found a water balloon that didn't pop so Daxton was playing with it and it ended up popping.
Nellie enjoying the pool.
Karianne.
Daxton giving Jonathon a ride.
Nellie loves to play with Karianne.
Another ride in the jeep.
Jonathon pretending to let Daxton go down the slide.
I guess Daxton got so worn out he decided to rest at the top of the stairs.
We took a quick trip up to Sandy. We went to the zoo. The kids loved it.
They got zoo keeper hats and loved them.
Riding the train.
We went to visit Jonathon's Grandparents. Daxton took this picture of Grandpa.
Playing at Grandpa and Grandma's.
The fam with Grandpa and Grandma Thomas,
This was Daxton's first time meeting his Great Grandpa and Grandma and he loved them.
Daxtons mischievous look.
We stayed with my Aunt Natalie. Nellie and Daxton loved to play with her kids. We had so much fun. Daxton loved to tease Kaija. I'm sure Natalie was really glad when we left.
On the way home I bought Nellie some powder doughnuts. This is the little mess it left on her face.
This picture is more for my mom. This is what Daxton was doing while I was making ice cream and talking on the phone. He would take cherry tomatoes and squeeze them all over the wall and toys in the family room. Got to love that kid right?
Good-Bye 2016!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment