Our little lady turned 4 on Feb. 6. She was lucky to have two party's. The first one was on Sat. Feb. 4. Here is her first birthday cake. She had it picked out months ago.
Before the party we took some pictures.
Nellie got a few dress ups. She loves them all and wears them all the time.
Daxton taking a ride on Grandpas legs.
All the kids playing with Grandpa.
Talon trying to lift Nellie.
Nellie on her actual birthday. We got her some balloons. We were supposed to have a party with Jonathon's family today but I was really sick the night before and couldn't get out of bed. So we had to cancel.
Nellie opened her presents from us in our bed so I could see her. She has been wanting the movie Rio for a long time.
We gave her this really cool washing machine.
The next day I was feeling a little better so we had Jonathon's family over. I didn't feel well enough to make a cake so I took her to Costco and she picked out a red velvet cake with a heart on it.
Nellie blowing out the candles. She got them all blown out except for one so Daxton helped her out with it.
Nellie said to me on the way to Costco Thanks mom for letting me have another birthday today. As you can tell she pretty much celebrated her birthday all week.
Good-Bye 2016!
9 years ago
1 comment:
You are such a good mom and what a sweet girl she is Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment