A few Sunday's ago Daxton walked over to a family and climbed on the mother's lap. She has a little boy thats about 9. The boy loves young kids. He loved playing with Daxton the whole sacrament meeting. I loved it too because he was really good that day. After the meeting was over the little boy came up to me and gave me this sweet note.
Super bowl Sunday. All the kids in our room watching a movie.
One day the kids and I were waiting for Jonathon. We were in the car waiting and I let the kids out of their seats for a little bit and Daxton opened up the sun roof and was playing out of it.
We went and fed the ducks. We love doing this.
There are so many ducks and they all come and crowd around you.
Good-Bye 2016!
9 years ago



.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment