Wednesday, July 20, 2011

 Every time Daxton finds a remote he points it at the T.V. and starts pushing buttons.
 I made play dough for the kids the other day.
 They had a lot of fun.
 Nellie loves taking pictures. Here are a few that she took.
 This is Daxton.

 Sunday morning Nellie came downstairs dressed like this. She said it's her running outfit. Then she ran all over the house.
 This is Nellie saying stop taking pictures of me and just let me run.
 Sunday afternoon naps.

 After nap time we meet up with Anna and her kids at the temple.

















 Daxton is one busy little guy. He loves to empty the cupboard out in my bathroom. This time he got in there to make sure he got everything out.

I'm so proud of myself.

1 comment:

John and Lindsay said...

So much fun, living so far away sucks, we miss out on so much. I miss the little farts. They are so cute! Guess we need to come visit soon.