Tuesday night we pulled all the beets out of the garden. Last year I only got enough for about 2 pints. This year they grew really good.
Daxton helping.
Our really big beet.
Daxton tried eating them. He eats everything.
Nellie taking a break.
This women is amazing amazing amazing. I can not thank her enough. After she watch our kids for a week plus Anna's kids as well. Anna has a job now and I have been watching her kids everyday for a few hours. She came over on Wednesday and watched all four kids again and canned beets while I was at the church working on a project. Anna and I helped a little here and there but my mom pretty much canned them all by herself. I know amazing right?
Here they are 55 pints and 5 quarts. I really don't know what I would do without my mom. I really don't know how she does it all. She is the best.
I got home from the church finally finished with my project and found her like this. A well deserved break for her. Thanks again mom you're awesome and I owe you big time.
Daxton was so worn out from helping Grandma can the beets that he fell asleep on the floor after it was all done.
Good-Bye 2016!
9 years ago
1 comment:
Your mom is pretty amazing and I think you are following in her footsteps:) Also loved all the pics from your vacation, how fun!!! Looked like a blast and you look great!
Post a Comment