Monday, April 18, 2011

A week ago I made a cake for Anna's birthday. It was my first time doing a two layer cake and I think it turned out well.
Ever since St. Patrick's Day when I colored everything green Nellie thinks its fun to color everything. So we colored Anna's cake.
We also made really cool waffles. We have colored many other things as well pancakes, oatmeal, malt o meal the list goes on and on. But here are a few things that I took pictures of.
Homemade Twinkies.
Daxton pushed this toy over to the toy box climbed on top of it and was trying to get in the toy box. He's a very busy boy.
Nellie dumped a box of Gold Fish out for her and Daxton to have a snack. He thought it was great fun stuffing them in his mouth.


On Saturday we had Jonathon's family come over and color eggs. It was so much fun.


Love this picture of Andrew's face.



Daxton thinks he so big when we let him stand up there and play with the wheel.


Daxton wearing Andrew's hat.



I just got this picture from my sister. It was from one of our trips out to my parents. I thought it was so cute.

No comments: