Nellie pushing Daxton in the swing. Daxton loves it. I was cleaning out the car the other day and put the kids in the back. They loved it. We went to my parents conference weekend. We all went to the park and played. Grandma got Daxton out of the stroller and he was in heaven. Nellie loves this dress up vest. My mom helped me make this blanket. Well let's be honest she pretty much did the whole thing. All I did was put a few ties in it. My mom is so awesome. During one of the sessions Nellie fell asleep on Grandma. Nellie helping me do Grandma's hair. Daxton loves to play with Grandpa. We were lucky enough to get to see this little guy again. He is one month old and still so tiny. In this picture he's doing a sad face. I was packing our things and I think Jonathon was loading stuff and I came up the stairs and saw this. I thought it was so cute. My dad had to hold Daxton so he wouldn't go down the stairs. What a great multi tasker. The wind was blowing so bad the other day I came home from shopping and found our basketball hoop like this. Daxton after a bath. Jonathon thought it was pretty funny to comb his hair like this. Nellie is seriously sleeping in this picture. She kept asking me if she could go to bed and I kept telling her after dinner she could and next thing we know shes sleeping while drinking.
Jonathon and I have been married for 8 years. We have one daughter Nellie she is 6 and one son Daxton he is 4. Jonathon sells insurance and I stay home with the kids.
1 comment:
Great pics. Love this last one of Nellie sleeping that is so funny!
Post a Comment