Tuesday, June 17, 2014

 Here are the last of the fun trip pictures. This is a little doughnut shop on the board walk. It is delicious. It looks like a iffy place but they were good.  
 Jonathon and the kids playing corn hole. If you don't know what corn hole is it;s pretty much bean bag toss only with corn kernels in the bags.

 There was a restaurant called Kate's Pancakes. I loved the place. They had many different varieties of pancakes. I went almost every morning and tried two different kinds of pancakes. Of course I would bring them home and share them.  I got to know some of the waitresses pretty well. One of them was telling me about the cinnamon rolls. She said they are they biggest freaking cinnamon rolls she has ever seen and the best she has have ever tasted. Well here it is  Not that big and not that good.
 Getting my snuggles in with Bentley.
 Daxton thought it was fun to feed Bentley.
 Karl and Jonathon messing around with some lady.



 I love Grady. I got really attached to him while we were there. He is always pulling some funny face. He made us laugh the whole time we were there. We sure do miss this kid and the rest of his family.







 Before we boarded the plane Karl took us to a New York style pizza place and it did not disappoint. It was fantastic. 
 Wrestling with grandpa.



Love this picture. These kids were major beach bums. Wish we could go back.

1 comment:

The Cumming Fam said...

Love LOVE LOVE the picture of you and Bentley together! We miss you all so very much!!