I love this picture. Daxton's face says it all. Trouble maker.
Last Wednesday we woke up to 4 inches of snow. The kids were beyond excited but Nellie had to go to school so Daxton played in the snow for a few minutes.
When Nellie got home we went to the neighbors house and helped them build a snowman.
Then we came home and continued playing some more.
Then we built our own snowman.
Daxton loved driving the jeep in the snow.
On Saturday my brother and his family and my sister and her family came over to do our annual rice crispy Christmas house's. Daxton got all dressed up.
As you can tell we had a lot of fun and enjoyed way to much candy.
It was snowing again so we got the jeep out and Daxton took Emerson for a ride. Emerson loved it.
Sunday we woke up to 6 more inches of new snow. Church got canceled.
Daxton and Emerson made their own snow inside with marshmallows.
We could let another opportunity pass us up to play n the snow since we hardly ever get snow.
We really have enjoyed the snow. I'm ready for it to warm up and melt.
Good-Bye 2016!
9 years ago
1 comment:
That is some seriously crazy weather ya'll have been experiencing. I truly cannot believe it. Reminds me of home when I was growing up! Not Southern Utah!! Looks like you all have had loads of fun though! XOXO!
Post a Comment