Sunday, November 17, 2013

 On Wednesday we celebrated Jonathon's 31 birthday. He got a few presents.


 His favorite cinnamon rolls.


 Friday Jonathon and I went to Vegas to celebrate his birthday just the two of us. I got him tickets to see the Jabbawockeez. It was a pretty good show. But we both decided not a show we would go see again.




 Saturday we went to the movie Last Vegas. It was good. This was at the theater. The kids are waiting for Frozen to come out so they can watch it. So I thought they would like this picture.
 Waiting for the movie to start.
 Later Saturday night we went to Criss Angel. Sad to say we were not that impressed with him. He's better on T.V. rather than real life.


All in all we had a great time. A big thank you goes out to Jonathon's parents for watching the kids.

1 comment:

The Cumming Fam said...

Holy Smokes Jonathon is 31! I cannot believe it! Seems like just yesterday you were doing the 30 days until his 30th. Looks like you had lots of fun! XOXO!