Sunday, November 3, 2013

 We had a great Halloween. We had bought 2 pumpkins for the kids to carve and when it came time to carve them they were rotten. So I rushed to the store and got 2 new ones. Nellie picked this one out we thought it was pretty cute. Turns out they are not for carving that's why it looks like this.
 Daxton wanted Mickey carved in his. So this is what Jonathon did. Daxton loved it.
 Nellie was a raccoon this year.
 Here she is marching in her school Halloween parade.
 Daxton was a minion.

 LilyMae was so sad when I kept making her get out of the pictures so I made her happy by taking one of just her.
We met up with Anna and her kids and did a little trunk or treating and a local car lot. It was fun. Both kids really enjoyed dressing up and getting candy.

No comments: