Monday, September 30, 2013

 For my 30th birthday we went on a Disney Cruise. It was so much fun we didn't want to come home. Daxton being silly on the plane.


 Daxton relaxing on Jonathon's shoulders.
 The morning of the cruise. The kids were so excited.




 This is the kids play area. It was so fun. The kids loved it.
 This is where the kids washed their hands before they went to play. I think this was Daxton's favorite part.
 Dance floor.
 Craft room.
 Computer games.
 Driving the ship.
 Nemo's submarine.
 Tinkerbell's tree house.
 Monster's Inc.
 Toy Story.


 Dress ups.
 Sailing away party.
 Nellie and Daxton loved getting these every night.
 Jonathon surprised me with having the the crew members sing to me. I was not happy.

 They gave me a fancy button to wear.
 Nellie and Daxton loved to play in the windows and look out as we were moving.

 Nellie meet a friend.





 They loved getting their pictures taken with all the different characters.

 First port. Nassau Bahamas. 
 The cool water slide on the ship. We all loved riding it except Daxton was not tall enough.
 We went on a semi submarine. It was so fun to see all the different fish.

 Nellie resting.

 Some fort on the island.



 Nemo's splash pad on the ship.



 One straw wasn't enough for Daxton.



 Daxton loved these Mickey chocolates. He would ask for them every night at dinner.





 Daxton loved that he got his own knife at every meal.


 Disney's Cast Away Cay Island. So awesome. I want to go back.

 The sand was the best sand I have ever seen on a beach. We loved building sand castles.


 The kids first time at the beach. They loved it.








 Nellie being silly.


 The big screen T.V. by the pool would show Disney movies all day.



 They had a pirate night on the ship. Which they ended the night with fireworks shooting out over the water.











 King Jonathon
 Daxton loved getting a sword.
 Nellie and Daxton pretending to be Cinderella and trying on the glass slipper.


 Jonathon and Daxton sword fighting.

 Looks like Jonathon wasn't very good.
 After the cruise we stayed in Florida for a few days. We went to Lego Land. When we got there Daxton was sleeping.



 When he woke up he was super excited about all the legos.




 Nellie and Daxtons favorite ride. They rode it so much they got soaked.





 There was a place where you could build a car out of Legos and race them.









 This was in the hotel lobby we stayed at in Florida.
We didn't have plans on going to Disney World while we were there but we found out that they were doing Mickey's Halloween party so we wanted to check it out.





We rode The Little Mermaid a ton. It's both kids favorite ride.

After we got back from The Magical Kingdom. The kids were so tired we just let them sleep in their clothes.
The day we flew home. The kids just messing around.






Back at home. I had my favorite chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting. So good.

Thanks to my parent Jonathon and I got to go to dinner just the 2 of us. I had the best birthday. I don't know why people freak out when they turn 30. I want to turn 30 every year if we can do the same things we did this year. It was so fun.
We found these shirts in some of the side of the road t-shirt shop. I couldn't resist buying them.

No comments: