Thursday, May 16, 2013

 The month of May has been crazy busy for us. Hopefully it slows down soon. Karl giving the kids horse rides.

 I baby sat my Uncle and Aunts kids for a few hours. We went to the park.

 We swam.
 Bennett loved wandering around checking things out,



 Jonathon thought he would be able to get a little ring floatie on.
 Then he thought it would be cool to jump through the hole in the floatie.


 It didn't work.
 We meet up with some cousins and played at Jumping Jacks.









 Nellie had her last dance recital.








 She enjoyed the chocolate cake after ward.
 Jonathon made me breakfast in bed for Mother's Day. The kids had to eat theirs in bed with me.
 I got this awesome tree for Mother's Day.
 I don't know why these last two pictures are out of order. We also had to BBQ pool parties for two of my brothers. They both graduated from collage two different weekends. Hopefully the next two weeks aren't as busy.
Nellie with her Grandpa and Grandma.

1 comment:

Jess Mangum said...

Lovin your dark hair!!