Take a good look because this is the last picture of me with glasses on. I finally got enough courage to get lasik. I was really freaking out. Normally I'm ok with these types of things but the whole idea of being awake through the whole thing was not cool with me. Thank goodness they gave me two doses of Valium to make it through this whole thing. And yes totally glad I did it. I would do it again in a heart beat.
Here I am all prepped and ready to be taken back. The whole procedure lasted about 5 mins.
Here I am with my styling shades.
I got to wear these bad boys all day. And I had to sleep in them for 5 nights. A special thanks to my parents who came over and took care of the kids while I slept for what felt like 4 days straight. I guess having so much Valium can make you really tired.
Good-Bye 2016!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment