Sunday, March 10, 2013





 Jana and I ran a 5k on Saturday. She is always so good to run slow to stay with me. I love doing little races they are so fun. We did one last March together. This one was much better than the last. We beat our last 5k by 4 minutes.

This was a big race for me to finish. Last fall I injured my foot while training for a half marathon and after many weeks of going to a doctor it was finally decided that I had to wear a boot for about 6 weeks. At the end of Dec. I was finally cleared to try running again. So I'm happy to say I'm back at it again and loved it. Jana wants to do a 10k in April so wish me luck.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

I'm so proud of you Amanda!!!!! That's awesome. You guys all look wonderful as always. Miss your guts!

Jess Mangum said...

You go girl!

The Cumming Fam said...

Amanda! I want that pic of us at the beginning of your post! Love it! And you are the one who suggested the 10k first! :) But we are going to rock it too!!