LilyMae always does this face. It's just too cute.
Emerson and Daxton watching a movie on the tablet.
Daxton taking Emerson for a ride.
Worn out.
I think Nellie took this picture.
They love to get in the entertainment center and hide.
Got to love that Daxton dumped Elmer's glue all over his toy and carpet.
Jonathon and I went Salt Lake to watch the Bulls beat the Jazz. It was a good game. A close one at the end. I'm sure all my yelling helped them win.
This is at a new store called Scheels. Its a really cool place.
We were luck to get to see our nephew Zach play in his basketball game.
Some random people on the corner of the street. I don't know why my pictures keep getting out of order.
After the game we went to Jonathon's brother's house. Zach wanted me to play some dance game with him. I really enjoyed it even though Zach kicked my butt.
Why am I wearing a coat? It was FREEZING. I don't know how people live up there. I wore my coat pretty much the entire weekend,
See what I mean. I don't do snow. Jonathon's luck y he got me to go. Or maybe I'm the lucky one that he picked me to go with him.
Let's just say so glad to me home where its warm. But I must say we had a really great time. And thanks to my parents for watching the kids. They are the best!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a really great time! Emerson looks just like Talon to me in the picture of him and Daxton on the train!
Post a Comment