Daxton loves to go for motorcycle rides.
Andrew and Daxton fighting with their light saber's.
Nellie enjoying a bubble bath.
Nellie insisted we take a picture of her with this purse.
Having fun with Grandpa.
I had to take Nellie in to get tested for allergies and her breathing problems. So not fun. She was a trooper.
Meet Jonathon Jr and Amanda Jr. I came into our room one night and found the kids like this. They are even laying in the same spots that we do.
Daxton loves to pull himself up on the counter and get into the cereal.
When we take Nellie to dance Daxton and I walk over to the library. He's reading one of the new books we got.
Playing at the library.
Loving the rides.
All worn out.
Grady and Daxton playing the WII.
They thought it was so much fun.
Good-Bye 2016!
9 years ago










1 comment:
I want to jump in that bubble bath! nothing I love more than that!
Post a Comment