Karl called me early Wednesday saying Jana was really sick and asked if I could watch Grady while he went to school. I said no problem bring him over. So while I was trying to get ready that morning I left the the room for a minute and came back to popcorn all over the family room.
Saturday we did our annual rice crispy Christmas houses. LilyMae playing.
Daxton jumping right in.
Grady was sitting in the chair eating rice crispy's while we decorated the house's.
Daxton told Jonathon to take a picture of Grandpa so this is what Grandpa did for the picture.
Karl's families house.
Andrew and my mom's house.
Our house.
Anna's families house.
Karl's
Jonathon enjoyed the left over treats.
Good-Bye 2016!
9 years ago
1 comment:
Yeah! Sorry about that popcorn...it really was ALL over the place! Thanks again for watching him! And I really need to come over and still some photo's from you...like the ones from above!
Thanks again for all the fun at your house this weekend. You guys are great!
Post a Comment