Sunday, November 18, 2012

 Jonathon turned 30 on Tuesday. This is how he spent his big day. In bed sick with Daxton. Both boys were sick. So sad.
 The night before he got sick I made the traditional cinnamon rolls for his party. Good thing he enjoyed some that night because the next day he didn't get too. 
 This was Friday after he was feeling better. This year I thought it would be fun to do a little count down for his birthday. So 30 days before his birthday I started the count down with a present a day for 30 days. Here are his last 2 presents a new Chicago Bulls shirt and tickets to a Chicago Bulls game. He was really excited about that.
 Friday night we went out to dinner for his birthday. I went to Costco bought an apple pie and then we came home and blew out the candles.
Probably not his favorite to celebrate his birthday sick in bed but I think I made up for it. 

No comments: