Sunday, September 16, 2012

 Daxton loves to sit in this rocking chair and look at books.
 Last week we went hiking. Daxton did a face plant and scraped up his nose and forehead.


 This is what it looked like the next day.
 Nellie's my little running partner sometimes. When I go running she will ride her bike next to me.
 Daxton loves his snow boots.

 Samantha doing Nellie's hair.
 I thought it was so funny the other day Daxton came down wearing all this stuff.
 I made a fort for the kids a few days ago and Nellie said I'm the coolest mom ever.
 Daxton is still having a rough time with Nellie being at school. So while we were out shopping the other day Daxton tried calling Nellie and find out where she was.
 Daxton loves to wear hats.
 Jonathon showing Nellie a trick.
 We celebrated our 7th anniversary this month.
 We had another big rain storm and it flooded our yard. Nellie and Daxton love splashing in the water.



No comments: