We had a really fun week last week. We started out by heading to my parents house Tuesday night. Wednesday morning we went swimming at the natural warm spring. Nellie was not a fan of swimming in it.
Wednesday afternoon Jonathon and I left for a insurance conference in Vegas. My mom was so kind to watch the kids for us. We saw this big plane on our way into Vegas. It was from Nellis Air Force Base. When we got to Vegas we did some major shopping. We pretty much got the kids their whole Christmas. After shopping we headed to the hotel to check in and go to the SafeCo welcome reception. While there they had a each pick out a pair of Maui Jim sun glasses which go for lots of money and we each got a pair for free pretty cool if you ask me.
While at dinner I asked Jonathon what should we do now. And he said well I would really like to see the Blue Man Group. So he called to see how much tickets were. Let's just say they are expensive. So I was messing around on his phone looking up different shows when I hit a wrong button and it took me to this coupon for Blue Man Group for 110 dollars off. I thought it was some kind of scam. But we looked into it and it turns out it wasn't. So we ended up going to the show because I found us a killer deal we could refuse.
Here we are trying to get a good picture of us. As you will see I was having a hard time.
The show was awesome by the way. I recommend going to it.
The company put us up in the Cosmopolitan Hotel. It was a very nice hotel. Our balcony looked out over the Bellagio. It was so cool. We got to see the water show many times.
Got to love that Jonathon has a smart phone and can work non stop.
Our new sunglasses.
Working again.
Getting dressed up for a fancy dinner and the show O. Which Safeco covered for us.
A dinosaur eating Jonathon.
One of the appetizers they brought out for us. The other one was shrimp cocktail and lobster tail. We are not fans of any of this stuff. But the people sitting with us talked us into trying lobster. We still are not fans of it.
At the show waiting for O to start. Another great show I highly recommend.
Working again.
On the drive back to my parents house you have to go through a few small towns. So Jonathon stopped in some of them to take a few silly pictures.
Posing like Nellie always does lately.
He really wanted to ride this horse but there was a sign that said no one over 45lbs. So since Jonathon weighs 50lbs he decided not to chance it.
We made it back to my parents. Nellie relaxing in the wheel barrow while Grandma takes her for a ride.
Saturday morning I got up early to run a 5k race they were having for the 24th celebration. The course went right by my parents house so they came out and took some pics of me and cheered me on.
Cute little LilyMae.
Walking down to the church to play games.
Playing on the play ground.
We decided to skip the games and the church and go over to "Aunt Patty's" house and play water games with their family.
Trying to catch water balloons.
Daxton got a hold of the hose and was spraying the boys.
Eating the watermelon.
LilyMae and Emerson.
We had a float in the parade later that day. Daxton thinks he's going to drive us down there.
Our wooden hand cart.
Daxton telling Grandpa he wants to go for a ride.
Daxton's wish finally coming true.
The theme this year was Pioneers then and now. So we did transportation then and now. We had some people walking some riding their bikes and then Andrew and my Dad driving motorcycles.
Andrew and LilyMae got worn out from all the activities.
We went for a little hike.
On Sunday morning before church Nellie got into Grandma's make up. She looks so beautiful.
Good-Bye 2016!
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment