We had a fun filled 4th of July. We started out with a yummy red, white, and blue breakfast.
Nellie in her 4th outfit.
I had to take this second one because she wanted to show everyone that she's 4.
Rice Crispy Treats.
My mom came and stayed with a for a few days. She was here on the 4th to party with us. My dad was gone on a motorcycle trip.
Daxton was supposed to be taking a nap. I went to check on them and saw that Jonathon was sleeping and Daxton was playing with his phone. Good job to Daxton for putting his Daddy to sleep.
The family in our 4th shirts. I love how Nellie poses for the pictures.
We went to Jonathon's parents house to swim and have a BBQ.
Karl
Hayden
Serious game of basketball.
Hudson
Grady taking Daxton for a ride.
Grandpa taking Daxton for a ride.
Nellie and Grady.
Daxton squirting Joe.
Daxton loves to squirt people.
Jana and Daxton waiting for the fireworks.
Grady.
Daxton was not a fan of the fireworks. So he hung out inside and watched a movie.
A great firework show put on by Jonathon and Andrew. Thank goodness we had Karl there with a squirt gun to put out any hot pieces.
The next day after the 4th we celebrated my moms birthday. I made samoa brownies. They were so good.
She didn't want to blow out any candles but I made her.
Today John and his family came down and we went to a splash pad. Emerson loved it.
Nellie playing in the water with an umbrella.
Daxton and Grady didn't want to play in the water so they went and played in the grass together.
Daxton finally got in the water.
I got to hang with LilyMae.
We have been so busy this summer. We are loving all the time we get to spend with our families.
Good-Bye 2016!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment