Sunday, June 24, 2012

 We have survived another busy week. I thought once summer hit things would so down but they haven't. We have been even more busy. I made bread and left the loaves cooling on the counter. I left the kitchen for a minute and came back. Daxton came running over to me and said it's good good then opened his mouth and showed me he had bread in there. I went and inspected the loaves and sure enough he had bitten a chunk out. The funny thing is I would have had no idea he had done that because he put the bread back exactly how I had it on the cooling rack. Guess he was so proud of himself he had to tell me.  
 We went to Jumping Jacks. I met Anna there and then she left and went to the Doctor. I had five kids all by myself. At first I was thinking what am I doing thinking I can handle all five kids in public. It actually went really well and the kids had a ton of fun. LilyMae giving me the peace sign.






 I guess we wore her out.




 The water fountain was the best toy there for Talon and Daxton.


 Daxton always had to check on his baby.
 Proof I'm still alive enjoying the place with the kids. Daxton really did have a good time he was just mad because I wouldn't let him have the camera.
 When we got home my Dad was in our back yard doing some work on our sprinklers. So of course he couldn't manage to do it on his own so the kids had to help him out. I must say my Dad is amazing. It was 106 degrees and he was out there for at least 6 hours digging around our lawn. We are so thankful he would help up out. We can't thank him enough.

 My parents had just gotten back from Hawaii. I know rude to put them to work right after the nice relaxing vacation. Any way my mom bought all the kids little Hawaiian outfits. They all loved them and couldn't wait to put them on.
 Daxton can not get enough of LilyMae.
 Nellie had her last day of swimming lessons. She did so good.

 We are moving one of our trees out back. The kids thought it would be fun to play in the hole.

No comments: