Wednesday, April 18, 2012

 Daxton liked it so much he licked the bowl clean.
 She's not supposed to sleep in our bed but every once and a while she will sneak in early in the morning. I love walking in and seeing this after I get done working out.
 Daxton got a hold of Nellie's markers.

 Nellie with her baby Minnie.
 I thought this was cute. Daxton came down stairs with a purse wearing a necklace and holding Mickey saying my baby my baby. As you can tell he didn't want me to take a picture of him.
 The other day while we were at The Dollar store we found these mini kites. So I bought one for each kid. Here they are flying them.



 This is how tiny it was.
 Jonathon got his Father's Day present early. He has wanted one of these chairs for a long time. I found one the other day and got it for him. The kids love it. They will play for ever in it.
Every few days we get the chance to see LilyMae. She is the sweetest little thing. Daxton just adores her.

1 comment:

Brant and Jana said...

LilyMae is so cute! what is in the bowl I want some!