I know I have said this before but its true. My mom is amazing. A few months ago I went to her house with this crazy idea to make a puff quilt. I don't know why she keeps telling me yes. But away we went looking for fabric. Then we cut out all the squares. She sent me home with enough squares for me to make a quilt. Well lets just say she finished two quilts and I didn't even have all of my squares sewn together. The top one is for my sister Anna's baby. The bottom one is for whoever.
This is the one I sorta made. My mom finished the rest for me. Which was way nice of her. I will be giving this to my sister in law when she has her baby. Lets just say I probably won't come up with any sewing ideas for a while.
Good-Bye 2016!
9 years ago
1 comment:
um! cute.. how did you do that?
Post a Comment