We had a great fun filled Saturday. It started off with a 5k run for me. Jonathon took the kids on the 1k walk. Nellie was excited to ride her scooter. The run/walk was for a good friend of ours that was diagnosed with ALS. We had a lot of fun. I really enjoyed running my first 5k and want to do more.
I ran with my Sister in law Jana and one of her friends. Here we are crossing the finish line. I look like I'm about to die but I was trying to find Jonathon to make sure he was taking my picture. Hahaha
They had a bounce house for the kids to play in.
Jonathon and the boys playing.
There was a train ride. Daxton had to sit by himself.
Daxton was all excited to go but when the train started moving he freaked out so he didn't make it to far.
After we got home from the race we ate lunch then put Daxton down for a nap. While he was sleeping we headed to a different park to celebrate Jonathon's Dad's, Uncle Mark's, and his brother Joe's birthday. Don't worry Andrew was home with Daxton.
Nellie doing the monkey bars by herself.
Then the kids ended the night by playing in the mud. Nellie said Do you like my new outfit?
Good-Bye 2016!
9 years ago
1 comment:
Way to go I need to catch the run bug :)
Post a Comment