Last weekend we went to L.A. for my cousins wedding. I left the camera in the hotel room on Friday the day they got married so I have no pictures of it. On Saturday we went to Universal Studios. Here we are waiting for a show to start.
We went through the house of horrors and right as you get out there's Chucky waiting for you.
Mr. Bean's car.
It was a beautiful day. No smog.
The back lot tour. We got to go down Wisteria Lane from Desperate Housewives.
Whoville.
War of the Worlds movie.
Jonathon and my Dad riding Jurassic Park ride. I didn't ride because I didn't want to get wet.
Later that night we went and walked around the L.A. temple.
Getting ready to head home. It was a quick trip. We had lots of fun and enjoyed seeing our family we don't get to see too often.
Good-Bye 2016!
9 years ago
2 comments:
You guys are always having an adventure! Love it. let me know if you think about selling your honda ok.
That looks fun! Jana is right, you guys are always doing something fun or going somewhere exciting. Glad you had a good time:)
Post a Comment