We had another fun filled week last week. On Wednesday we went to my grandparents house. The kids love to go and visit.
The neighbors next door to my grandparents have horses. So my Grandma gave them some carrots to feed them.
Daxton loved to give this owl hugs all the time while we were outside.
Relaxing after we got home from Grandpa and Grandmas.
Having fun with Grandpa.
The next day Karl and family came over. Daxton and Grady coloring.
I guess Daxton was showing Grady that the crayons go on the paper not in your mouth.
Friday we headed to my parents for the weekend. Nellie fell asleep and Daxton is fake sleeping.
He thought he was so funny.
The kids love to eat at this little table my mom has.
Nellie taking a nap.
Saturday afternoon my mom and I headed to a near by town and went crazy and bought some new toys. Here we are trying to put this kitchen together.
Daxton thought since everyone was busy putting the toys together he could get into trouble. Too bad Jonathon caught him.
New stroller. Daxton loved to fill it up and push it around.
I don't know why my mom listens to me. Here we are working on a project I wanted to try.
Daxton never wants to cuddle. I had to take full advantage of the ten seconds.
Daxton loves his Grandpa.
Across from my parents house they put in new park equipment. We went and tried it out. It was so much fun.
Nellie would do different tricks as she went down the slide.
Nellie wanted me to take a picture of her.
On the way home. I thought it was funny Nellie sucking her thumb and Daxton sucking his blanket.
Good-Bye 2016!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment