The kids having some fun.
Daxton found some mud outside.
Just so cute.
I took Karl's family pictures a few weeks ago and Nellie joined their family for a few minutes.
She had to have a picture with Grady.
Don't you just love kids that dress themselves?
We went to my parents this weekend. Nellie has been begging to go to Grandma's and have a sleep over.
While we were there I helped my mom make apple sauce.
The kids getting into the cookie jar.
We also made these cute bows for Nellie and Samantha.
When we got home we put up our Christmas tree. I have never had a fake tree ever. This year Jonathon talked me into getting one. I'm still not a fan. I prefer a real one. While Jonathon was putting this one together he said this is a pain. Is there some one you can pay to put this thing together? He also said a real tree is easier than this. Ha
The kids enjoyed playing in the box.
This tree is pretty cool though. You can switch it from white lights to color lights. Nellie was having fun posing in front of the tree.
Mr. Bear is our star.
Bear eating a candy cane.
Bear giving an ornament a hug.
Nellie eating a candy cane.
Trying to eat a dog bone.
Our beautiful tree.
Good-Bye 2016!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment