Thursday, December 22, 2011

 We have had a busy week so far with baking, visiting and having fun. Nellie and I made some red and green bread sticks.
 I was trying to hurry and get my sugar cookies done and I accidentally spilled my container full of sugar.
 Good thing I have Jonathon to help me clean it up. Good thing Jonathon had Daxton to help him.
 Cutting out the sugar cookies,
 Nellie and Jonathon licking the bowl.
 Daxton loves to pull chairs over to the counter. He thinks I need his help all the time. I got him distracted for a minute drinking his milk.
 We got to visit with this little guy for a day. It was so fun to see him and play with him.
 The kids loved playing with Emerson.

 Listening to some Christmas stories.
 A picture Nellie took.
 
 A few weeks ago Nellie was having a hard time breathing. Her breathing treatments were not getting her airways opened so we had to take her to the Doctor. They had to put her on some steroids to get her lungs to open up better. She is doing much better now. This is the little mask she had to wear. She thought it would be fun for Mr. Bear to wear it.
 Doing a breathing treatment and airing out.
 We went to my parents after she was doing better. She loves to dress up in Grandma's dress ups. I thought it was pretty funny that she was dressed as a princess doing a treatment.













No comments: