Pregnancy Update!
In the beginning of September I started not feeling well. I felt like I was pregnant but I thought there is no way I can be pregnant I have an IUD. Well after a few days ignoring the sickness I finally broke down and took a pregnancy test. Well it came back positive and I thought no way this thing is wrong. So I took two more both came back positive. So the next morning I called my Doctor and he had me come in right away. When I got there I took another pregnancy test and it was still positive. So my Doctor said there is no denying it you're for sure pregnant. So I had to get the IUD out right away. He also informed me that by just taking the IUD out it could cause a miscarriage. So after that the next few weeks were filled with Doctor appointments, blood tests, and ultra sounds. At eight weeks I went and got an ultra sound and we saw a little baby and heard the heart beat. Also while I was there they found a tear that was causing a lot of bleeding. So I had to take it really easy and it even put me at a higher risk for losing the baby. So my Doctor told me not to tell a lot of people. So thanks to my parents who have come over every other week to clean my house take care of the kids and cook. They have kept the house running. Plus a lot of our other family and friends have brought us dinner many times. We are so grateful for everyone's help. I went in for my 12 week appointment and everything was looking really good so my Doctor said it would be okay to start telling people so we did. At first I was not so sure I wanted to have three kids. I was very content having two and only two. But as time went on I was getting excited to have a third. Well when we went in for our 16 week check up a few days ago we found out we have lost the baby. It's sad. It's hard. But we are doing well and will make it through all of this. I really have the best Doctor and he has been calling and texting me several times a day just to check up on me. I don't want to be rude but I would appreciate no phone calls. I don't like to talk about it and I really don't want to talk about. You can text me, leave a comment or email me. I appreciate all of the nice comments everyone has left before congratulating me on the pregnancy. Thanks to everyone so much for all your help love and support.
Good-Bye 2016!
9 years ago
5 comments:
Ohh Amanda we love your I know those emotions! I really do love you.
I think you are amazing Amanda! My prayers have been with you guys. Good job on a brave, beautiful post on what's going on. We love you all and yes we're ecstatic for Disneyland with you guys!!!
I am so sorry to hear that Amanda. Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you:)
I'm so sad! sorry to hear that! Hope your all doing well and your feeling ok.. thinking of you!!
So sorry to hear the news. I fully understand what you are going through and have experienced the same feelings. Time is the only thing that makes things better. You are in my thoughts. Just know that you are loved by your Heavenly Father and he will take care of you. I love you.
Natalie
Post a Comment