Today Jonathon turned 29. He got spoiled. On Friday my Mom came over and made Jonathon all of these cinnamon rolls. Every year for his birthday he wants cinnamon rolls. Well I wasn't able to make them for him this year so my awesome Mom came over and made him all of these. In fact my Mom and Dad have been coming over every other week to help out. I'm pregnant and I have had a few problems so I haven't been able to do much so my parents have been coming over and helping tons. That's a another story for a different day.
He was in heaven and enjoyed all of the cinnamon rolls.
The kids made a little train. We had a party with my family Friday night.
Earlier in the day Nellie hurt her tooth and she wanted a band aid on it so Jonathon patched her up really good.
Today he opened the presents Nellie and Daxton got for him.
Jonathon has always wanted to get a pool in our yard. Well his mom got him a pool for his birthday.
Daxton thought this card was so funny.
I made Jonathon an Eclair cake for his party on Sunday.
After having fun at the party. I let the kids watch a show to calm down after all the fun they had. I walked into the room and saw them like this and thought it was so cute.
Good-Bye 2016!
9 years ago
3 comments:
WOW that is an announcement! Wish we were closer, and good thing your mom is Awesome! We just love her and we are so glad she is taking good care of you-- Oh and Happy Birthday to your husband loved the pool gift very creative! Miss you guys!
Congrats on being prego! Hope everything is ok! Happy your mom and dad can come and help so often. What would we do without family?!?
Oh and Happy Birthday Jonathon!
Happy Birthday Jon! I loved talking to you!!! We love you guys so much. Huge hugs to you Amanda and Jon. XOXO
Post a Comment