Monday, September 12, 2011

 On Sept. 9th Jonathon and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary. We went to Vegas for the weekend. Jonathon told me we were going to see the Blue Man Group Friday night. But instead he totally surprised me with tickets to Garth Brooks. I have always wanted to go see him but Jonathon always said it was to expensive. We it was way worth the money. And Jonathon even liked it and hes not a country fan at all.


 Waiting for Garth Brooks. It was such a good show.
 On Saturday we went to the movies and then we went to see the  Lion King. While we were waiting for the show to start we got to see Pete Rose.

 The Lion King was a great show as well.

 Yes I'm wearing a sweat shirt. It was freezing cold in the theater. I didn't bring a jacket with me and the show was about to start so we went in this gift shop and found the cheapest thing we could.
 After Lion King we headed over to see Penn and Teller. Yes I was still freezing.

Another great show. I really recommend it. Before the show started Penn was out there playing the Cello. We had a great time.

1 comment:

John and Lindsay said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Anniversary. Congrats on 6 years. Also I'm going to steal a few of the Labor Day pics.