Sunday, September 25, 2011

 I bought a blow up bowling set and Daxton loves it. The pins are as tall as Daxton.
 I helped the kids build a fort the other day. They thought it was so cool and played in it for hours.
 Nellie likes me to turn on Dancing With the Stars. Then Daxton and Nellie dance to the music.





 Daxton is seriously in love with his blanket.


 He got some of Nellie's Skittles. He loved them.
 Daxton loves playing on his computer.



 Daxton loves to play in the sandbox.

 My parents came over on Friday. Nellie wanted Grandma to sit in the sandbox with her.



 Daxton found my cup of water and thought he needed a drink.

 This morning Daxton was reading a book.


1 comment:

Alicia said...

I love the Bowling Picture Jon. I expect you to wear those ears at Disneyland this year. And Daxton with his face on the window is hilarious! Nellie dancing, a girl after my own heart. Good job with the blog Amanda, you're so good at it! xoxo