Sunday, August 7, 2011

 This little train is such a hit with all of the kids. The other night we were watching Jonathon's brother's kids. Nellie and Hudson liked to play taxi. It was so cute.
 Daxton and Nellie love to play together on it all the time.

 Daxton trying on Nellie's Minnie ears.

 I made a few pies the other day and Nellie helped me. I let her play with the left over dough. She had so much fun.

 When Daxton woke up from his nap he decided he would help me by getting in the cupboard which has a child lock on it and get all the pans out for me that I didn't need.


 I guess Daxton needed to check out of few things.
 We went and rode the carousal with Hudson, Hannah, and Grandpa.
 Daxton is still not a fan. He wouldn't even get on the horse this time.
 This weekend we moved Daxton upstairs and my work out/spare room down stairs. Here Jonathon is trying to put together the new T.V. stand. The kids thought he needed their help. When I walked in the room and saw this Jonathon said to me I don't know how you get anything done with the kids. Hahaha Welcome to the life of a mom.




Nellie's turn to look at a few things.

No comments: