Saturday, August 20, 2011

 That is not oreo's on his face. Daxton loves to play in the sandbox and eat the dirt. Jonathon is not a fan of Daxton doing this and getting dirty. One day Jonathon went outside to get Daxton and came back inside and said Honey look at Daxton. That is not oreo all over his face. I just stood there and laughed because Daxton does it all the time. Jonathon just doesn't know that he does because he is at work most of the time.
 Daxton's favorite thing climbing on the table. Drives me crazy.

 I guess our T.V. is to small for Daxton so he comes up with other ways to see it better.
 Poor Nellie has had some problems with her Asthma. She has been really good about doing her breathing treatments.
 The other day I tried so hard to get a good picture of the two of them. As you can tell it didn't work out very well.


 I thought this was cute. Both of them reading on the couch.
 Sharing a snack.
 Daxtons favorite person ever. If Andrew's home Daxton wants nothing to do with me.
 Nellie fell asleep in the car coloring.

 Daxton climbed on top of my desk in the office.
This boy loves books.

No comments: