
Last weekend was spent with this little guy. It's our newest nephew. He's so tiny.

John and Lindsay's little boy Emerson.

Nellie loved him.



I asked Jonathon if it made him baby hungry and he said yes. Then Daxton started crying and he said never mind. Don't get any crazy ideas we aren't having another baby any time soon.

Emerson giving me a little smile.

As you can see Daxton loves to sit on Andrew's shoulders and pull his hair. Love this picture.

Daxton woke up from a nap and had some crazy bed head going on.

Emerson looks really tiny when John holds him. He's just so cute.

Daxton even likes him.

They are going to be little buddies. We had so much fun. Too bad we couldn't have stayed longer.
3 comments:
ohh he is so cute I love the picture of John he has waited so long to be a dad so cute!
Oh he's so cute! Congrats to the new parents!
So fun, he is tiny. I stopped by to see him quickly one day. Yeah I am not at all baby hungry either!
Post a Comment