Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I'm doing two posts in one. The first one is this little cutie turned 8 months old yesterday. He is so busy and so fun.

Seriously how can you resist this little cutie.
The second one is this handsome guy had surgery today. I have some kind of gross not too bad pictures. Thought I would just warn you. Jonathon waiting to get taken back.
Messing around.
Getting excited. Jonathon had three cysts on his right ear that he had to get removed. Now onto the kinda gross pictures.
This is right after he was done. Poor guy. I can't believe how bruised it is.

These two band-aids are sewn together through his ear. Pretty crazy stuff. The reason why its sewn through is because they had to take cartilage from his other ear to replace the cartilage they cut off. So they sewed it like this so it would attach.
This is his other ear where they took the cartilage. Poor guy has two bummed ears. He's doing well. By the way that's not ear wax it's stuff from the surgery.

4 comments:

Dana said...

The ears look much better then I thought they would. I hope you like sleeping on your back! Glad to hear it all went well.

Brant and Jana said...

I love ears that post just made me sad, hope they heal up squeezeable

John and Lindsay said...

First of all gross pic of Jon's ear. Second I can't believe how big and old Daxton is I really hating missing out. Last, you need to learn how to fold towels like that cause it is way cool. Glad you had fun, can't wait to see you guys.

Brittany said...

Hope Jon heals quickly :-) That last picture kind of made me gag a little because it does look like nasty ear wax ;-0