Awww, I love them too! I was just thinking about you guys. Daxton was the last baby boy I held! I wish we lived close by so I could play with your kiddos all the time! My Sis-in-law Kylee just had her little guy on Sunday. Babies are so sweet! They grow up too fast. :(. Loves to you all!
Jonathon and I have been married for 8 years. We have one daughter Nellie she is 6 and one son Daxton he is 4. Jonathon sells insurance and I stay home with the kids.
1 comment:
Awww, I love them too! I was just thinking about you guys. Daxton was the last baby boy I held! I wish we lived close by so I could play with your kiddos all the time! My Sis-in-law Kylee just had her little guy on Sunday. Babies are so sweet! They grow up too fast. :(. Loves to you all!
Post a Comment